I saw this floating about some other blogs... So I decided to put Koyote to the test! I*ll have to put Tori up to the test maybe sometime tomorrow. :P
1. What is something mom always says to you? "Clean up!"
2. What makes mom happy? "Listening"
3. What makes mom sad? "When me and my sister don't give hugs, or kisses."
4. How does mom make you laugh? "Tickling."
5. What was mom like as a child? "Like Tori's hair." (I think this question really is a bit hard for kids under the age of 7 :P)
6. How old is your mom? "24" (Pretty close_
7. How tall is your mom? "Um... 45. Or 60. I think it's um... 30?"
8. What is her favorite thing to do? "Homework?" (HAHA)
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "Go up stairs and take a nap." (Wrong. I take a nap whenever :P)
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "Be happy"
11. What is your mom really good at? "Nintendo." (Yep.)
12. What is your mom not very good at? "Basketball." (Ouch. The truth hurts.)
13. What does your mom do for her job? "School." (Yay pup!
14. What is your mom's favorite food? "Mushrooms?"
15. What makes you proud of your mom? "When she wins." (YESSS!)
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "A Clown?"
17. What do you and your mom do together? "Play at the park"
18. How are you and your mom the same? "We're humans!"
19. How are you and your mom different? "We have different hair."
20. How do you know your mom loves you? "Um. Because we follow directions." ?(Um okay :P)
Aw. I love my little man...
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oh, i cant wait to have my own little children!
Post a Comment